chơi game kiếm ăn trên mạng_nhà cái nạp thẻ cào_cách chiến thắng baccarat
We are seeking an experienced finance professional to provide financial management support to our key programmes. Candidates should have experience of working in finance in developing countries and hands on accounting experience, including transaction entry and reconciliations in general, purchase and sales ledger.
It is an exciting time to join the International HIV/AIDS Alliance. In this role you will be providing expertise which will enable the Alliance to fulfill its mission to work with communities through local, national and global action on HIV, health and human rights.
Are you who we’re looking for?
You are a committed team leader with a clear focus on team objectives, as well as your own. You will promote best practice within your field of expertise and will challenge ways of working to ensure the highest quality and levels of efficiency. Your actions will be aligned with the Alliance vision and you will inspire the same behaviour in your peers. You are comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
The role will:
• Provide financial management support for key IHAA programmes, ensuring costs are accounted for accurately and meet the definition of eligible expenditure as defined by the relevant donor.
• Oversee programme budgets managed within partners delivering these programmes, working with Lead Programmes to prepare and monitor budgets, ensuring expenditure is reviewed, cash flow is maintained and any discrepancies in programme expenditure are resolved.
• Coordinate and support in the due diligence process and grant audits for any active donor programme, as required.
• Provide financial oversight of partner organisations, undertaking financial monitoring and capacity building visits when needed, ensuring partners submit timely and accurate financial reports to IHAA, which comply with donor requirements.
• Work closely with the Programmes colleagues to ensure that any relevant partners are appropriately managing programme delivery and onward granting processes.
For full details of the role, download the job description and person specification below.
How to apply
Submit your CV, along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria of the job description and person specification, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email should include the job title. The cover letter is necessary for our assessment of your skills and experience. Please therefore do not send us your CV without a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Interviews: w/c 21 January 2019
Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults
The Alliance operates a rigorous recruitment and selection process that reflects our commitment to child protection. The Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy can be downloaded Đánh bạc miễn phíhere.